in Downtown Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen Announcing a price drop on Hotel Playa del Carmen, 5 Avenue , a 21 bath , 21 bdrm single story. Now FOR SALE USD3,600,000 .
• 140 sqm , 2 bath , 2 bdrm single story – FOR RENT MXN22,000 ML .
in Golf Course, Puerto Aventuras
A ground floor unit, with a beautiful tropical garden, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, furnished available for long term rental of one year.
in Beachfront Condos, Puerto Aventuras Announcing a rent/lease drop on B 103 Chac Hal Al, a 700 sqft , 1 bath single story. Now FOR RENT USD99 DL .
in Marina, Puerto Aventuras Announcing a price drop on D 106 Calle, Boulevard Puerto Aventuras, a 3107 sqft , 3 bath , 3 bdrm single story. Now FOR SALE USD680,000 .
in Grand Peninsula , Puerto Aventuras Announcing a price drop on B 101 Boulevard Puerto Aventuras, Grand Peninsula, a 2318 sqft , 2 bath , 2 bdrm apartment. Now FOR SALE USD495,000 .
• 1829 sqft , 2 bath , 2 bdrm single story – FOR SALE USD380,000 .
in Marina, Puerto Aventuras
This brand new property is a great opportunity for investors as it’s actually composed of two independent condos for the price of just one! A penthouse of two bedrooms and two bathrooms with a nice terrace overlooking the Marina, ( 170 sqm or 1829 sqft) plus the upper floor, the roof garden is already prepared to build another 1 bedroom condo of 60 sqm or 645 sqft with a terrace all around and a beautiful view of the Marina. A private elevator serves both condos. It has great potential for somebody who is looking for a rental income and a the same time a place to live. The penthouse comes fully furnished.
This building has just 7 condos including the penthouse, there is a nice swimming pool in the common area, a parking space in front of the building, the location is just walking distance to the beach and to the central Marina of Puerto Aventuras with its restaurants, shops, and bars.
in Marina, Puerto Aventuras Announcing a price drop on Calle Privada Xel ha, a 1291 sqft , 2 bath , 2 bdrm single story. Now FOR SALE USD250,000 .
• single story – FOR SALE USD450,000 .
in Lotes Yantén, Puerto Aventuras
This lot has a great location on the private Marina of Puerto Aventuras one of the best streets with almost no traffic being a dead street, and at the same time very close to the beach of Puerto Aventuras and the local school. The total size is 854.91 sqmt, 15 mts marina front and 57 mts deep, lot 63.
Being in the private Marina in Puerto Aventuras means that you can build your own pear and having a boat just in front of your house for free. This lot has been just cleaned from the vegetation and trees, so the buyer will save some money, it`s just ready to be built.
Plus the way of payment could be done in cash or through direct financing by the owner, 2 years of financing with 40% downpayment and the rest 60% in 2 years without any interest!
in Marina Front, Puerto Aventuras Announcing a price drop on 101 Phase 4, Marina Puerto Aventuras, a 1200 sqft , 2 bath , 2 bdrm single story. Now FOR SALE USD309,000 .
• 1.431 sqft , 3 bath , 3 bdrm single story – FOR SALE USD340,000 .
in Marina, Puerto Aventuras
Exclusive development located in the nautical paradise of the Riviera Maya … Puerto Aventuras, is a private community known worldwide not only for cultural diversity and incredible marina but also for beautiful white sand beaches and its modern amenities that makes all generations fall in love with it.
Sailing you will arrive at your destination … This is how BLUE HOUSE RESIDENCE welcomes you with its 52 units, the most luxurious development in PUERTO AVENTURAS, which will allow you to be connected with nature and live a unique lifestyle surrounded by adventure, elegance, and comfort.
In Blue House, you will live great experiences through the luxury amenities offered, such as yacht club, pool, gym, restaurant, snack bar, cabañas, kid’s club, boat slip, jet skis, private marina, boardwalk, and much more…
Choose the property of your dreams and don’t miss this excellent opportunity!
Puerto Aventuras is a spectacular residential and vacation community located in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, surrounded by nature and the Caribbean Sea.
A privileged position in phase 4 of P.A.
Blue House Marina Residences is the perfect combination of lifestyle, adventure, safety, elegance, and comfort, all in one place.
Prices starting at $ 332,000 USD, apartments with 2-3 bedrooms with view to the marina, ground floor with swim ups, all apartments have a terrace to enjoy exciting moments that takes your breath away, and also PH with beautiful ocean view and private pool!
Do not miss this opportunity, reserve your dream with $ 5000 USD fully refundable.